Headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm)
- Card slot is for microSD card (WLAN model) or nano-SIM + microSD card (WWAN model)
|Processor Name||Cores||Max Frequency||Memory Support||Processor Graphics|
|MediaTek MT8321||ARM Cortex A7 Quad-core||[email protected]||LPDDR3||ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU|
|MediaTek MT8765||ARM Cortex A53 Quad-core||[email protected]||LPDDR3||ARM Mali-T720 MP1 GPU|
- Lenovo® tablets typically receive at least 1 Android OS upgrade cycle. May vary depending on models, countries, regions, retailers or operators. For latest software upgrade information, please visit Android Upgrade Matrix.
|ARM Mali-T720 MP1 GPU||Integrated||Shared|
|ARM Mali-400 GPU||Integrated||Shared|
- 8GB eMMC on systemboard
- 16GB eMMC on systemboard
- 32GB eMMC on systemboard
- MicroSD card, supports FAT32 file up to 128GB, exFAT file up to 1TB
- Front 2.0-megapixel RGB, fixed focus, rear 2.0-megapixel RGB, fixed focus
- Front 2.0-megapixel RGB, fixed focus, rear 5.0-megapixel RGB, fixed focus
- For LTE voice call models, cellular data plan required. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on cellular support, contact your carrier for details.
- All battery life claims are approximate and based on internal testing under optimal laboratory and network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depend on numerous factors including product configuration and usage, software, operating conditions, wireless functionality, power management settings, screen brightness and other factors. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
|Size||Resolution||Touch||Type||Brightness||Surface||Aspect Ratio||Contrast Ratio||Color Gamut||Viewing Angle||Key Features|
|7″||HD (1024×600)||Multi-touch||IPS||350 nits (supports 400 nits via SW solution)||Glossy||–||–||50% NTSC||–||–|
- California Electronic Waste Recycling Fee In California, per state law, Lenovo charges an electronic waste recycling fee on this covered device at the time of sale of the product. For more information, go to https://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/Electronics/Consumer
|All models||176.33 x 102.85 x 8.25 mm (6.94 x 4.05 x 0.32 inches)|
WLAN + Bluetooth®**
- 802.11 b/g/n 1×1 Wi-Fi® + Bluetooth 4.0
- 802.11 a/b/g/n 1×1 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2
- 1x Micro-USB 2.0 (support data transfer and Power Delivery)
- 1x Headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm)
There are no reviews yet.